1. New Driver License. After you’ve been in your new home between 30 to 60 days, you have established your residency and can now apply for a Texas Driver’s License!
2. Register your car. While getting an ID is flexible, you MUST register your vehicle within 30 days, you can’t apply for a Texas Driver’s License unless your vehicle has already been registered, which means it also has Texas insurance and has gone through an inspection.
3. Change your address. After you’ve moved in, you need to update your address with the Department of Public Safety as well as the DMV.
If you need a temporary place to stay before you can move into your new home or apartment, Alamo Corporate Housing is the perfect choice!
Alamo Corporate Housing knows what you need
Staying in a hotel is nice for a short period of time, but for longer stays, staying in a home is much better for your lifestyle. Here are some reasons why!
Renting a furnished home is giving you the size of a home instead of a hotel room, and the longer you stay in a hotel room the more cramped it will feel.
Without a doubt renting a furnished home is cheaper than renting a hotel room for an extended stay, why waste your money on a suite when you can live in a home that has everything you need to maintain your normal life?
We understand that everyone has different needs. Say if you have a pooch, our services can be customizable and include a dog walker or a home near a dog park! Some hotels don’t like pets in their hotel rooms.
Choose Alamo Corporate Housing when you need somewhere to stay in Texas!
- Hang Pictures: One of the great comforts of home is being able to hang pictures on your walls. Bring some pictures with you, to feel truly comfortable in your temporary place.
- Fill Fridge: A perk of having a home is filling its refrigerator with delicious, easily accessible food. Fill your temporary housing fridge for that same accessibility.
- Bring Blankets: Do you like to snuggle on the couch? Bring your favorite blanket with you, so you can snuggle up tight after a long day’s work.
Are you looking for temporary corporate housing? Alamo Corporate Housing provides luxurious accommodations, offering you the comforts of home away from home.
Everyone who visits Austin leaves with something great to say and the intention of coming back. Between the legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene and unique culture, there’s something for everyone in the capitol of Texas.
The State Capitol – If it’s your first time to Austin or if you’re a history buff, the Texas State Capitol is a great place to visit. As one of the oldest surviving state office structures, it’s a great place to learn about both Texas history and politics. Free tours are available daily!
Congress Avenue Bats – The Congress Bridge is home to the largest urban bat colony in North America. Around 1.5 million Mexican free tail bats live under the bridge from Spring to early Fall when they migrate north.
Austin Music Festivals – Austin is known as the live music capitol of the world. And in fact, many people travel from all around the world to attend Austin’s live music festivals. SXSW, ACL and Reggae Fest are three of the big ones, however live music can be found in Austin any night of the year.
If you’re traveling to Austin for a music festival, to visit friends or family or on a business trip, we’ve got the perfect place for you to stay. Alamo Corporate Housing provides fully furnished, rentable and affordable apartments in Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi for you traveling convenience.
Taking a business trip is a much different experience than simply going somewhere for vacation. There are different items to pack and a variety of different locations to stay in.
For a business trip you must be able to pack your suits and other business attire in your luggage so they do not wrinkle too much during the fligh
For your location you must make sure the hotel you’re staying in is big enough and carries enough amenities to live in for the duration of your stay.
For a fantastic deal on a luxurious business apartment in Alamo visit http://www.alamocorporatehousing.com/
Visiting Texas for business can be an amazing experience if you properly prepare for it.
Make sure you bring all the materials that you need to run your business properly. This includes bringing your smartphone, your tablet, your computer and any and all important company info.
You must also prepare for your trip clothes wise. Packing suits up can cause terrible wrinkles so you can rent suits out in texas from many local suit outlets.
The room you stay in is equally important, don’t stay in a poorly furnished hotel, stay in an executive apartment http://www.alamocorporatehousing.com/.
- Rearrange – Spicing up your living room doesn’t have to be expensive. Simply rearranging the furniture in your living room can give the space a whole new look. The best part about it, is that it’s free!
- Art – What better way to enhance the look of your living room, than to add a little culture. Adding a painting or sculpture to your living room gives it a great new feel. It also makes you seem more cultured.
- Lighting – You’d be surprised how big of a difference lighting makes. Switching from yellow to daylight changes all of the colors in the room. It’s like remodeling without any actual remodeling!
Stay in a furnished apartment instead of a hotel! Check out http://www.alamocorporatehousing.com/
- Save Money: Buying new furniture to fill your rental apartment can be expensive. When renting a fully furnished apartment, renters save on the cost of buying all new furniture. Plus, renting a furnished apartment also saves on future moving costs, because renters have less to transfer from rental to rental.
- Temporary Situations: As a temporary renter, you are usually planning to only stay in a given apartment for a set period. Investing in furnishings for that specific rental becomes tricky because of uncertainty surrounding whether furnishings you buy now will fit a future abode or not. Renting a furnished apartment thus cuts down on this doubt.
- Move-In Ready: Renting a fully furnished apartment allows renters, especially those pressed for time, a smooth transition into a move-in ready abode.
Alamo offers fully furnished rental apartments, cost effective, move-in ready, with various options to suite every renter.